- 4. Large Flat Mushrooms (stems trimmed)
- 85g (1 standard size small pack) Sage and Onion Stuffing
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Vegan Margarine
- 1 Medium White Onion diced
- 1 Garlic Clove crushed
- 2 T. Fresh Parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Brush oil around a medium sized baking dish.
- Heat the margarine in a pan over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and onions and sauté for 6/7 minutes. Stir in stuffing and parsley.
- Evenly distribute mixture to mushroom caps.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes on the middle shelf of your pre heated oven. Stuffing should appear lightly browned and crisp.
I served this with a light babyleaf salad.