Banana & Chocolate Pudding
- 350g firm silken Tofu
- 100g vegan dark chocolate
- 2 bananas (quartered)
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder
- Blend tofu until smooth and even.
- Melt chocolate (tip, melt in a glass bowl over boiling water or in a double boiler), stir constantly, then add syrup and vanilla extract to melted chocolate and mix together.
- Mix chocolate mix with tofu, add banana and mix until creamy.
- Place in a cold fridge for 10 minutes.
- Sieve a small amount of Cocoa Powder on top of the pudding before serving.