Another music-less day, though I did listen to a couple of talks by the wonderful Stephen Fry as I cooked.
- 50ml Groundnut Oil (or Olive Oil)
- 50ml Light Soy Sauce
- 25ml Water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoon Oregano
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary
- 1 medium Onion, halved and sliced
- 350g Open cup Mushrooms (with stalks removed)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (Gas Mark 4)
- Mix Oil, Water, Soy Sauce, Garlic, Vinegar, Oregano & Rosemary and blend together.
- Slice mushrooms in half and place into a large oven-proof dish, add onion on top.
- Pour sauce onto mushrooms.
- Bake in the oven for 2o minutes.
- Serve with rice